Mug's Station

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

流星雨

Every time I watched Meteor Shower, I always wondered what I was going to see. After the 1st time, I knew that it's going to be nothing like a shower, but you see meteors more often than a regular night. Yet, you need to be patient.

During my watch last night, I could not see anything at the beginning. I was pondering if I got to a wrong place or was the Shower not big enough. This same thought drilled in me until I saw the 1st one! So big and bright. I know that it's real, and I was watching something. However, you will need to patiently wait for the next one to come. You are not guaranteed to see every one of them. You may hear people shouting that they see something and you miss it, or you may catch a glimpse of one that others do not. I was delighted to see 4 big ones in a hour.

After seeing one, I always asked myself: when will I see it again. It could be the next second or minute, or it may be the last one for the night. You will never know. By the time you see the next one, you know that it's not yet over.

Life is also like watching a meteor shower. When you miss / see one meteor, are you going to wait for the next one, or are you going to give up and leave? The time when you see one more, you know that you still have hope to see one more! Never give up too soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home