Mug's Station

Thursday, April 19, 2007

一剎那的光輝

Human life is too short. While we are still enjoying our life today, we may be gone tomorrow. You will never know who's your next visitor, whether it be illness, accident, or even death.

It sounds kind of sad, but this is so true too.

I can still live happily and healthily today, but nothing is guaranteed. Maybe since I have been hearing too many incidents of sickness recently, and the recent tragic at VTech. It reminds me that "nothing will last forever", including my health, my life, my family and friends, and even our earth!

We have read many times email / passages that talk about "seize the moment", or "live to the fullest", but how many times can we really do it?

One way could possibly to achive this is to imagine that you may not be here anymore tomorrow, and so, catch every moment you have to finish the most important things in your life. If this sounds too sad, just imagine that you will be leaving an area soon, and so you get to make well use of every minute or you will miss out the chance of doing something here.

Procastination is the greatest enemy of "seize the moment".

Every life shines in the world until it loses its brightness at the end. Let's try to keep our light shining, but also remember that it is just a flash in the darkness.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    As a Christian, I won't be too worry about going there. I guess if something happens, I would be no longer physically here, but when I am there, I am also here.

    I spend my life trying to help out and try to brighten someone's life. I hope I had before the light went out. Let's try to continue to brighten someone's life.

    God Bless, JC

     

Post a Comment

<< Home