Mug's Station

Friday, March 23, 2007

Pianist

I missed the shuttle today! Well, no use of crying over spilt milk. So, just stayed somewhere to wait for the next one, which was coming over an hour later.

Wireless technology really makes life a lot easier. You can work wherever you want.

As I was doing random things here and there while waiting, some beautiful melodies came. A piano was moved to that corner recently! The soothing music really changed the mood of the evening. As I was listening, I started to feel like the character in pianist - the magic of music shielding you away from the hustles of the world.

Too bad that I don't know how to play piano. It's a gift to generate relaxing music for others in this busy world. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Belinda said…

    It's always wonderful to immerse yourself in music, whatever kind of music. Listening to the melodic sound from the piano is particularly relaxing in the evening after work. Being a pianist, I'm so glad that you get such an enjoyable experience from the piano despite of missing the shuttle originally. See, life is amazing and there is something to treasure in each step of our way.

    I just have my flute class today. I believe I will be able to play some nice songs soon. Is there any songs that you like recently? Let me plan to learn that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home